Monday, August 18, 2014

The Women in my life!

I was reading my old Blog entries and I was startled! by the fact there is ,no mention of the incredible influence they have on my running.

Susan my wife! For 50years she has never complained of my obsession, Making it passible to disappear for long weekends on short notice. For not complaining on my weird mood swings prior to a big race. Putting up with my crying, never do that again, only to sign up for the same race the next day.
For insisting I get medical help, when I felt " If I had trained a little harder". 
Suffering though a " open heart" operation by my side.
My Daughter coming all the way from Prince George BC. to help out in a big way.

With out you guys help, I would be nothing. There would be NO POINT!

No comments:

Post a Comment